Index of /ai/intra_data/Alexander Weiss
- Wilson VAD , Weiss A, Humle T, Morimura N, Udono T, Idani G, Matsuzawa T, Hirata S, Inoue-Murayama M (2017) Chimpanzee Personality and the Arginine Vasopressin Receptor 1A Genotype Behavior Genetics, Volume 47, Issue 2, pp 215-226 .pdf
- Weiss A, Inoue-Murayama M, King JE. , Adams MJ. , Matsuzawa T (2012) All too human? Chimpanzee and orang-utan personalities are not anthropomorphic projections Animal Behaviour, Volume 83, Issue 6, 1355–1365 .pdf
- Weiss A, King JE. , Inoue-Murayama M, Matsuzawa T, Oswald AJ. (2012) Evidence for a midlife crisis in great apes consistent with the U-shape in human well-being. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 109(49): 19949-19952 .pdf
- Hong K, Weiss A, Morimura N, Udono T, Hayasaka I, Humle T, Murayama Y, Ito S, Inoue-Murayama M (2011) Polymorphism of the Tryptophan Hydroxylase 2 (TPH2) Gene Is Associated with Chimpanzee Neuroticism. PLoS ONE, 6(7): e22144 .pdf
- Weiss A, Inoue-Murayama M, Hong K, Inoue E, Udono T, Ochiai T, Matsuzawa T, Hirata S, King JE. (2009) Assessing chimpanzee personality and subjective well-being in Japan. American Journal of Primatology, 71, 283-292 .pdf
Electronic versions of these papers are provided as a professional courtesy to ensure timely dissemination of academic work for individual and noncommercial purposes. Copyright and all rights therein reside with the respective copyright holders, as stated within each paper. These files may not be reposted without permission.