Index of /ai/intra_data/Yumi Yamanashi
- Yamanashi Y (2018) Is Hair Cortisol Useful for Animal Welfare Assessment? Review of Studies in Captive Chimpanzees Aquatic Mammals, 44(2):201-210 .pdf
- Yamanashi Y, Teramoto M, Morimura N, Hirata S, Suzuki J, Hayashi M, Kinoshita K, Murayama M, Idani G (2016) Analysis of hair cortisol levels in captive chimpanzees: Effect of various methods on cortisol stability and variability MethodsX, Volume 3, Pages 110-117 .pdf
- Hockings KJ. , Bryson-Morrison N, Carvalho S, Fujisawa M, Humle T, McGrew WC. , Nakamura M, Ohashi G, Yamanashi Y, Yamakoshi G, Matsuzawa T (2015) Tools to tipple: ethanol ingestion by wild chimpanzees using leaf-sponges Royal Society Open Science, 2: 150150 .pdf
- Yamanashi Y, Hayashi M (2011) Assessing the effects of cognitive experiments on the welfare of captive chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) by direct comparison of activity budget between wild and captive chimpanzees American Journal of Primatology, 73, 1231-1238 .pdf
- Carvalho S, Yamanashi Y, Yamakoshi G, Matsuzawa T (2010) Bird in the hand: Bossou chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) capture West African wood-owls (Ciccaba woodfordi) but not to eat Pan Africa News, 17(1), 6-9 .pdf
- Yamanashi Y, Matsuzawa T (2010) Emotional consequences when chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) face challenges: individual differences in self-directed behaviours during cognitive tasks Animal Welfare, 19, 25-30 .pdf
Electronic versions of these papers are provided as a professional courtesy to ensure timely dissemination of academic work for individual and noncommercial purposes. Copyright and all rights therein reside with the respective copyright holders, as stated within each paper. These files may not be reposted without permission.