Index of /ai/intra_data/Kiyobumi Kawakami
- Kawakami F, Kawakami K, Tomonaga M, Takai-Kawakami K (2009) Can we observe spontaneous smiles in 1-year-olds? Infant Behavior and Development, 32(4): 416-421 .pdf
- Kawakami K, Takai-Kawakami K, Kawakami F, Tomonaga M, Suzuki M, Shimizu Y (2008) Roots of smile: A preterm neonates' study. Infant Behavior and Developme, 31:518-522 .pdf
- Kawakami K, Takai-Kawakami K, Tomonaga M, Suzuki J, Kusaka F, Okai T (2007) Spontaneous smile and spontaneous laugh: An intensive longitudinal case study Infant Behavior and Development, 30, 151-157 .pdf
- Kawakami K, Takai-Kawakami K, Tomonaga M, Suzuki J, Kusaka T, Okai T (2006) Origins of smile and laughter: A preliminary study Early Human Development, 82, 61-66 .pdf
- Kawakami K, Tomonaga M, Suzuki J (2002) The calming effect of stimuli presentation on infant Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata) under stress situation: A preliminary study Primates, 43: 73-85 .pdf
Electronic versions of these papers are provided as a professional courtesy to ensure timely dissemination of academic work for individual and noncommercial purposes. Copyright and all rights therein reside with the respective copyright holders, as stated within each paper. These files may not be reposted without permission.