Index of /ai/intra_data/Takaaki Kaneko
- Kaneko T, Tomonaga M (2014) Differential reliance of chimpanzees and humans on automatic and deliberate control of motor actions Cognition, Volume 131, Issue 3, Pages 355-366 .pdf
- Tomonaga M, Kaneko T (2014) What did you choose just now? Chimpanzees’ short-term retention of memories of their own behavior PeerJ, 2: e637 .pdf
- Kaneko T, Sakai T, Miyabe-Nishiwaki T, Tomonaga M (2013) A case of naturally occurring visual field loss in a chimpanzee with an arachnoid cyst Neuropsychologia, Volume 51, Issue 13, Pages 2856-2862 .pdf
- Miyabe-Nishiwaki T, Kaneko T, Sakai T, Kaneko A, Watanabe A, Watanabe S, Maeda N, Kumazaki K, Suzuki J, Fujiwara R, Makishima H, Nishimura T, Hayashi M, Tomonaga M, Matsuzawa T, Mikami A (2013) Intracranial arachnoid cysts in a chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) Primates, Volume 55, Issue 1, pp 7-12 .pdf
- Kaneko T, Tomonaga M (2012) Relative contributions of goal representation and kinematic information to self-monitoring by chimpanzees and humans Cognition, Volume 125, Issue 2, Pages 168–178 .pdf
- Kaneko T, Tomonaga M (2011) The perception of self-agency in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes). Proceedings of the Royal Society Series B, , 278, 3694-3702. .pdf
Electronic versions of these papers are provided as a professional courtesy to ensure timely dissemination of academic work for individual and noncommercial purposes. Copyright and all rights therein reside with the respective copyright holders, as stated within each paper. These files may not be reposted without permission.