Index of /ai/intra_data/Yuu Mizuno
- Tomonaga M, Imura T, Mizuno Y, Tanaka M (2007) Gravity bias in young and adult chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes): Tests with modified opaque-tubes task. Developmental Science, 10, 411-421 .pdf
- Mizuno Y, Takeshita H, Matsuzawa T (2006) Behavior of infant chimpanzees during the night in the first 4 months of life: smiling and suckling in relation to behavioral state. Infancy, 9(2): 215-234 .pdf
- Hayashi M, Mizuno Y, Matsuzawa T (2005) How does stone-tool use emerge? Introduction of stones and nuts to naive chimpanzees in captivity. Primates, 46(2): 91-102. .pdf
- Takeshita H, Fragaszy D, Mizuno Y, Matsuzawa T, Tomonaga M, Tanaka M (2005) Exploring by doing: How young chimpanzees discover surfaces through actions with objects Infant Behavior & Development, 28, 316-328 .pdf
- Tomonaga M, Tanaka M, Matsuzawa T, Myowa-Yamakoshi M, Kosugi D, Mizuno Y, Okamoto S, Yamaguchi MK. , Bard KA. (2004) Development of social cognition in infant chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes): Face recognition, smiling, gaze, and the lack of triadic interactions Japanese Psychological Research, Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 227-235 .pdf
Electronic versions of these papers are provided as a professional courtesy to ensure timely dissemination of academic work for individual and noncommercial purposes. Copyright and all rights therein reside with the respective copyright holders, as stated within each paper. These files may not be reposted without permission.